Saturday, August 17, 2013

New Direction for the Blog

We have a new direction for the Blog, we are dedicating it to general questions and answer's for all kinds of car help, product reviews, tipa and other body shop related information:

Most Common Questions We Answer

  • I'm shopping for a used car, is (the cars your shopping around for) a reliable car?  How about the resale value, parts cost etc.
  • I'm hearing a knocking noise in the exhaust, what is it so I don't get ripped off at the mechanic shop.  I don't want to get there and they tell me I need a new expensive whatever when its actually something more simple and cheaper.
  • How much will it cost to do custom paint and a body kit on my...
  • Is Duraflex a good body kit?
  • Is Veilside selling the Fortune kit in the USA for the RX7 anymore?
  • How much to body shops charge for paint these days?
We answer question 2 ways:  On the Blog as we have time for free or immediately using the Live Person(TM) app when we are online.

Ask your question anywhere on the Blog or contact us via Live Person(TM) we are here to get you the estimating, body, mechanical information you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archived Posts