Monday, June 27, 2011

Status update of Veilside Fortune RX7 Body Kit Availibility

After speeking with our supplier, it seems Veilside will still ship to the USA. Best we can tell they chose to adjust the priceing rather then discontinue the kit. Good news for sure; for those who feel the same way about this kit as we do.

So officially? we can still get the Veilside Fortune body kit for 3rd gen RX7 with a 60 to 90 day lead time. The installation cost is un changed at this time.

If you have contacted us in the past about this kit and heard NLA, maybe this news will find you. Otherwise you can find us sending out email to the mis informed.

1 comment:

  1. I have been exploring for a bit for any high-quality articles or
    weblog posts on this sort of space . Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon this website.
    Studying this info So i am happy to convey that
    I have an incredibly excellent uncanny feeling I found out exactly what I needed.
    I so much for sure will make sure to don?t disregard this site and give it a look on a relentless basis.


    My blog: Xtreme Nitro

    ReplyDelete

Archived Posts